Below are steps to contact Kansas Unemployment Benefits customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-292-6333
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 8 (for all other inquiries)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Kansas Unemployment
Kansas Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to receive a text message on your smartphone and begin chatting.
- Press 2 if you believe that your identity has been compromised or if you have another type of fraud activity to report.
- Press 3 to check the status of your application or weekly claim.
- Press 4 for a pandemic emergency and unemployment compensation or pandemic unemployment assistance to related issues.
- Press 5 for login or account issues such as password reset.
- Press 6 to file a new application.
- Press 7 to file a weekly claim.
- Press 8 for all other inquiries.
- Press 9 to hear these options.
Kansas Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Kansas Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 9pm CST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CST Saturday, from 1am to 5pm CST Sunday.
Kansas Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- KS Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-800-292-6333. Live Kansas Unemployment Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 9pm CST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CST Saturday, from 1am to 5pm CST Sunday.
- Unemployment Contact Center in Topeka: 1-785-575-1460.
- Unemployment Contact Center in Wichita: 1-316-383-9947.
- UI Asset Recovery: 1-785-296-3609.
- Fraud/Special Investigations: 1-785-581-7438.
- UI Benefits: 1-785-291-6100.
- Work Share program: 1-785-291-6132.
- Trade Adjustment Allowances (TRA): 1-785-291-6142.
- UI Appeals: 1-785-296-1800.
- UI Tax Employer Contributions: 1-785-296-5027.
Kansas Unemployment Web Links
- Kansas Unemployment Web Site
- Kansas Department of Labor Facebook page
- Kansas Department of Labor Twitter page
- Kansas Department of Labor Youtube page
Kansas Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Kansas Unemployment Support page.
- Press the “CHAT WITH US” blue button in the bottom right corner of the page
- Start chat
KS Unemployment support e-mail
- UI Asset Recovery: [email protected]
- Fraud/Special Investigations: [email protected]
- Work Share program: [email protected]
- UI Tax Employer Contributions: [email protected]
Kansas UI Help Center
You can find more information at Kansas Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Kansas Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Kansas Unemployment website.
- Open Kansas Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.