Below are steps to contact Massachusetts Unemployment customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-626-6800
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 1 (if you are calling for assistance regarding a regular Massachusetts Unemployment claim)
- Press 8 (for all other calls)
- Press 2 (for customer assistance)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Massachusetts Unemployment
Massachusetts Unemployment Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for information on filing a claim.
- Press 2 if you want to reach the PUA call center.
- Press 3 if you have received notification from the Department of Unemployment assistance, that a claim was filed in your name and you did not file a claim.
Massachusetts Unemployment Voice Sub-Menu (if you press 1)
- Press 1 to set up your PIN.
- Press 2 if you received a fact-finding questionnaire and need assistance.
- Press 3 to check a status.
- Press 4 if you need to certify for this week.
- Press 5 to set up change or cancel your direct deposit.
- Press 6 for password reset.
- Press 8 for all other calls.
- Press 9 if you would like to hear these options again.
Massachusetts Unemployment Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance (UI) customer service is available from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Massachusetts Unemployment Support Phone Numbers
- MA Unemployment Support Phone Number: 1-877-626-6800. Live Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance (UI) customer service is available from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Automated Telecert Line: 1-617-626-6338. Live customer service representatives are available from 6am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
- Check your claim or benefit payment status: 1-617-626-6563.
- Department of Unemployment Assistance: 1-617-626-5075.
Massachusetts Unemployment Web Links
- Massachusetts Unemployment Web Site
- Massachusetts Unemployment Facebook page
- Mass.gov Twitter page
- Unemployment Assistance for Claimants Youtube page
- Massachusetts Unemployment Youtube page
- Massachusetts Unemployment Instagram page
Massachusetts Unemployment Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Massachusetts Unemployment. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-626-6800 and follow the instructions above.
MA Unemployment support e-mail
- Employers can report fraud-related issues: [email protected]
- Employer Charge: [email protected]
- Employer Liability: [email protected]
- Employer Reports: [email protected]
- Employer Rates: [email protected]
- Intercept: [email protected]
Massachusetts UI Help Center
You can find more information at Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance (UI) Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ma Unemployment contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ma Unemployment website.
- Open Ma Unemployment Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.